I remember how INTIMIDATING it was to invest in my first Triple AAA blockchain game.
AAA Games are often referred to as “blockbusters” when they are released on the market and have always been well-received by the public (e.g., Assassin’s Creed, Battlefield, GTA, Call of Duty, etc…).
The Force is STRONG in this one
Is the DARK SIDE strong in you? DON’T Worry!
In this guide, we will break everything down for you.
How to Buy FOTA – Fight of the Ages?
Want to jump straight to the answer? Here’s my 3-Step process:
- STEP 1: Choose a Fiat-to-crypto exchange
Sign up for an exchange that offers fiat-to-crypto purchases.
– CEX Route: We recommend Huobi (non-US residents). Huobi supports FOTA coin directly.
– DEX Route: We recommend Binance (non-US) and BitMart (US) to purchase USDT and BNB (for fees).
Alternatives: Use a non-custodial fiat-to-crypto exchange such as Changelly.
- STEP 2: Buy a Crypto Paired with Fota – Fight of the Ages
Fight of the Ages (FOTA) is paired with Tether (USDT). Buy USDT if you want to use a Centralized Exchange (CEX). Buy USDT and BNB (fees) if you prefer a Decentralized exchange (DEX).
- STEP 3: Buy FOTA Coin in a supporting Exchange
We recommend Huobi (CEX) and PancakeSwap (DEX). If you are a US resident, PancakeSwap is your only choice.
- STEP 4 (Bonus): Keep your Fight of the Ages Token safe
This step is often overlooked. “Not your keys, Not your coins.” Keeping your coins in an exchange is never wise (see the recent FTX collapse). The best hardware wallet for FOTA – Fight of the Ages is SafePal.
Alternative options: Ledger NX and Trezor T.
NOTE: If you want a DETAILED description of the process. Keep on reading!
Where to Buy FOTA – Fight of the Ages?
We recommend the following crypto exchanges:
Best NON-US CEX
Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer (SEPA & SWIFT), P2P, ACH, Wire.
Best US CEX
Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer (SEPA & SWIFT), Apple Pay.
NONE (Wallet Needed)
Note*: BitMart doesn’t support Fota crypto directly. However, US residents can purchase USDT and BNB to trade it for Fight of the Ages token on pancakeswap.
The future will determine whether or if Fight of the Ages (FOTA) becomes a GameFi “blockbuster.” The fundamentals, however, are STRONG in this one!
If you want a DETAILED, step-by-step guide to FOTA – Fight of the Ages and the buying process, here’s what we’ll cover:
- 1. What is Fota – Fight of the Ages?
- 2. Buy Fota – Fight of the Ages in 3 DETAILED Steps
- 3. Is Fota crypto a Good Investment?
- 4. Conclusion
- 5. FAQs
1. What is FOTA – Fight of the Ages?
Fight of the Ages is a Triple-A Game. It’s essentially a 3-D NFT RPG play-to-earn game powered by Microsoft Mesh Metaverse technology (Mixed Reality or MR). Players can command heroes and fight in a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA gaming project) with a fantasy theme. The technology allows players to interact in real-time (think of holograms).
What makes Fota Fight of The Ages Coin unique?
Fight of Ages (FOTA) is the first blockchain game that combines the hologram-based Microsoft Metaverse, the 3D Unity Engine, play-to-earn, and NFT technologies to create a genuinely immersive metaverse experience. Here are a few distinguishing characteristics:
- Triple AAA Game: AAA Games are often referred to as “blockbusters”. Triple AAA games are supported by a titan (Microsoft) and have at least eight figures budget. A talented development team (CTO Ryan Nguyen is one of the 200 most talented engineers globally under the Microsoft Aspire Program, CEO Grey Trinh, COO Binh Nguyen, and Duc Trinh are experienced players in the industry). And it took years to build (2015-2022).
- Microsoft Mesh (MR): Microsoft Mesh is the first Platform to support Mixed Reality (MR) technology. MR is a hybrid of VR and AR technologies in which real and virtual objects coexist and interact in real-time.
- Balance between Play-to-earn and Play-for-Fun: One of the flaws of today’s play-to-earn games is that players are overly concentrated on making money rather than playing the game. FOTA maximizes both to ensure players enjoy the FOTA experience.
- Unity 3D Game Engine: This is the market’s best game engine, with smooth graphics and easy cross-platform integration (iOS, Android, WebGL, macOS, and Windows).
- Decentralized Identity (DIDs): The DID system will enable players to identify themselves in the metaverse, store personal information in the Blockchain, and gain greater control over their identity documents.
- Rent-to-Play: To lower the barriers of entry, FOTA includes a rent-to-play mechanism in which players can lend/borrow Heroes and unique NFTs.
- Cross-NFT Feature: Players will be able to use NFTs on other DJINN-owned game platforms.
- Agile Security Systems: FOTA uses a DevSecOps approach by embedding security measures in every stage of the development lifecycle. For all of their services, they employ a security-by-design, defense-in-depth, and zero-trust security framework
Here’s a sneak peek at the game!
Name: Fight of the Ages
Official Website: https://www.fota.io/
Token Contract Address: 0x0A4E1BdFA75292A98C15870AeF24bd94BFFe0Bd4
Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain (BNB Chain)
Altcoin Type: GameFi
Roadmap: Click here
Whitepaper: Click here
Community: Telegram ; Twitter ; Reddit ; Discord ; Medium
2. Buy FOTA Crypto in 3 DETAILED Steps
In this section, I will walk you through the entire process step by step. I’ll answer the following questions:
- WHERE to buy Fota – Fight of the Ages? There are two ways to purchase FOTA:
- Centralized exchanges (CEX): Centralized crypto exchanges are also called custodial because they hold the keys to your funds. It is more suitable for beginners as the UX is better and the process is simpler.
- Decentralized Exchanges (DEX): Decentralized crypto exchanges are also called non-custodial because you hold the keys to your funds at all times. You will need a software or hardware wallet to connect to the exchange. It is a bit more complicated because the UX is still not there.
- HOW to buy Fota – Fight of the Ages? The exact steps to buy FOTA (in both ways)
- How to keep your Fota coin safe? Keeping your coins in an exchange is never wise. “Not your keys, Not your crypto.”
I will not leave any stone unturned (If you are new, DON’T WORRY!)
STEP 1 – Sign UP for Huobi
Huobi Global is one of the world’s top ten cryptocurrency exchanges and one of the most liquid. It was launched in Beijing in 2013 and has a strong presence in Asian markets. Huobi Global plans to re-enter the US, however, it is currently not available in the U.S.
Huobi Global offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies as well as a variety of products such as spot trading, derivatives trading, staking, crypto loans, crypto yield products, and more. They charge a reasonable 0.20% base rate fee.
To create a Huobi account follow these steps:
STEP 2 – Buy USDT on Huobi
Huobi supports fiat-to-crypto transactions with a variety of payment methods: Credit/Debit Card for quick transactions, Bank Transfers (SEPA & SWIFT), Wire, and P2P with multiple options (Revolut, Wise, BBVA, Skrill, etc).
STEP 3 – Buy Fota – Fight of the Ages on Huobi
Huobi provides a trading platform for both beginners (standard) and experienced (professional) traders. If you are a beginner, the standard option will be easier to understand.
If you want to use a decentralized exchange (DEX), the process is a little more complicated. DON’T Worry, we’ve broken everything down for you step by step below.
PancakeSwap is a well-established decentralized exchange native to BNB Chain with competitive trading fees (0.25%). On PancakeSwap, you can earn passive income by depositing crypto into a liquidity pool (yield farming), provide liquidity to a DeFi protocol (liquidity mining), and pledging your coins to support a PoS blockchain (staking). PancakeSwap also offers an NFT marketplace.
PancakeSwap, unlike centralized exchanges (CEX), does not hold user funds. So, the first thing you’ll need is a cryptocurrency wallet.
There are two types of crypto wallets:
- Software (Online) Wallets: Software wallets are connected to the internet and are useful to move funds quickly. We recommend Metamask (browser) or Trust Wallet (mobile).
- Hardware (Offline) Wallets: Hardware wallets are the most secure way to store your coins and keep them away from hackers. The best hardware wallets for storing FOTA tokens are SafePal, Ledger Nano X, and Trezor T (see Step 4).
We will go over the steps for Metamask, one of the most popular software wallets. Remember to keep your crypto assets safe with a cold (offline) hardware wallet.
STEP 2: Buy & Transfer USDT (and BNB)
STEP 1: Once you’ve created a Metamask wallet, the next step is to add the BNB chain to Metamask. By default, you have the Ethereum Mainnet; click on it and then click the “add networks” button (copy the data exactly as you see below). Close the window and select the Smart Chain Network.
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
STEP 2: After that, it is time to buy BNB (to pay the BNB chain fees) and USDT.
*In Metamask, the wallet address is under your account name (initial page). Ensure you are on the right network (Smart Chain). Easy, RIGHT?
- BitMart: Got to Buy & Sell > Choose BNB > Select fiat currency and amount > select offer > Hit Buy.
- Binance: Go to buy crypto > click on debit/credit card > Select BNB (on receive box) > select fiat currency and amount > Add new card > click on continue
Note: Repeat the process for USDT
If you use BitMart or Binance please withdraw your BNB and USDT to your Metamask wallet. Follow the steps below:
- BitMart: Go to assets > spot > Look for the crypto you want to withdraw > Click “withdraw” next to BNB (or USDT) > select chain (BEP20) > input metamask wallet > Choose amount > Click Withdraw > Verify (email code and google code) > Click on Submit.
- Binance: Go to wallet > fiat & spot > Next to BNB click on Withdraw > input metamask wallet > select BSC (BEP20) > withdrawal amount > Click Withdraw
Tada! Your USDT is now ready to be traded into FOTA in your wallet!
STEP 3: Connect Metamask Wallet to PancakeSwap
This step is crucial! Scammers use fake websites to steal your coins. Before connecting your wallet, make sure you’re on the official DEX website, or you risk losing your funds. Never share your seed phrases or private keys with anyone! Keep your coins safe with a cold/hardware wallet! You may potentially receive “spam tokens” in your wallet. Do not transact with such tokens, or you risk having your wallet compromised (aka hacked).
Connecting your Metamask Wallet to PancakeSwap is simple. Click on “Connect Wallet” in the upper right corner, then select Metamask Wallet from the list. Enter your Metmask password and unlock your wallet. Once you are in, select the account (s) to use on this site, click on “Next” and “Connect.”
STEP 4: Buy Fota crypto on PancakeSwap
Step 0: You must add the Fota coin to your Metamask. On the initial screen go to import tokens. Enter the following addresses under contract token address:
- Token contract address: 0x0A4E1BdFA75292A98C15870AeF24bd94BFFe0Bd4
When you click “add custom token” and “import token”, FOTA token will be displayed on your wallet.
Step 1: Hover over Trade on the left side and select “Swap.”
Step 2: In the swap box, select USDT and look for FOTA. You will need to import Fota token (via coinmarketcap, ensure is the right token address). Click on “Import.”
Step 3: Search for USDT and FOTA. Enter the right amount of USDT you wish to swap for FOTA and click “Swap.” Then confirm “Swap.”
Voilà! Your FOTA just arrived on your Metamask Wallet!
STEP 1 – Sign UP For BitMart
BitMart is a global cryptocurrency exchange that allows customers in 180+ countries (including the United States) to trade over 1,000 digital currencies and pairs.
BitMart, founded in 2017, offers fiat-to-crypto payments, staking, margin trading, futures, and NFTs. BitMart charges a flat 0.25% fee regardless if you are a maker or taker. KYC Level 1 is required for fiat-to-crypto purchases and Level 2 is needed for trading.
To create a BitMart account follow these steps:
STEP 2 – Buy USDT and BNB on BitMart
BitMart supports fiat-to-crypto transactions with a variety of payment methods: Credit/Debit Card for quick transactions and Bank Transfers (SEPA & SWIFT).
Note: After you finish with these steps get back to PancakeSwap tab
Custodial Fiat-To-Crypto Exchanges (CEX)
A custodial exchange is a centralized exchange that stores and manages your private keys on your behalf. These are alternative fiat-to-crypto options you can use in case you have some issues with the ones presented in the previous sections.
Binance, founded in 2017 by Chinese-Canadian developer Changpeng Zhao, has grown to become one of the most popular and leading cryptocurrency exchanges in the industry. It is regarded among the top ten in terms of trust and trade volume, and it provides services in over 140 countries around the world (not including the US).
Binance offers a wide selection of cryptocurrencies (over 387 coins and over 1590 trading pairs) and low trading fees (spot trading fees start at 0.1%).
Binance provides fiat-to-crypto services (card, bank transfer, P2P, and more), as well as spot, margin, futures, staking, liquidity farming, and other services. Binance is a relatively safe, versatile way to invest in and trade crypto.
Non-Custodial Fiat-to-Crypto Exchanges
Another option is to use a non-custodial exchange (the exchange does not hold your private key or “password”). If you use a centralized exchange (CEX) like MEXC, you will need to transfer that money to your custodial (exchange wallet).
If you want to use a DEX like PancakeSwap, however, you will need a cryptocurrency wallet (non-custodial wallet) like Metamask to access your funds.
This method requires no registration or KYC and is usually more convenient, but slightly more expensive.
Changelly is a popular and well-established fiat-to-crypto exchange with the mission of making the exchange process simple for everyone. Changelly has been in operation since 2015 and provides the ability to buy crypto with fiat currency as well as exchange Bitcoin and 200+ altcoins in a fast, simple and secure way. Changelly does not require any registration/KYC.
To buy USDT (in case of CEX) or BNB (in case of DEX) follow the links below:
ChangeNow is a popular and well-established non-custodial service created for simple and fast cryptocurrency exchanges. ChangeNow has been in operation since 2017 and provides the ability to buy crypto with fiat money as well as exchange more than 350 coins without any limits. ChangeNow does not require any registration or KYC.
To buy USDT (in case of CEX) or BNB (in case of DEX) follow the links below:
STEP 4 (Bonus) – Keep your Fight of the Ages Token Safe
Have you heard about Lehman Brothers, Celsius, Voyager, and BlockFi?
What about the most recent? FTX exchange collapse (the next “big short movie?”)
We are talking about people losing retirement savings. People losing pensions. People losing homes. People losing health. People losing faith. People going bankrupt.
Crypto was invented to mitigate these risks (counterparty risk).
Centralized Exchanges (CEX) are the most convenient option for newcomers, but they are also the least secure for keeping your coins safe (you are injecting counterparty risk).
Centralized solutions suffer from corruption, mismanagement, censorship, and fragility (target for both hackers and government litigations).
There is a mantra in the crypto world: “Not your keys, Not your coins.”
Once you’ve bought your FOTA crypto from the chosen exchange, be sure to transfer it to your personal crypto wallet. The safest option is a cold/hardware wallet.
What is a cold/hardware wallet?
A cold/hardware wallet is a physical device or object that does not have an internet connection. A cold wallet stores the keys offline (hacker-proof). Cold/Hardware Wallets are non-custodial wallets (you hold your keys at all times) and are considered the safest option.
The best hardware wallets for FOTA – Fight of the Ages are:
Hot (online) & Cold (Hardware)
Coins Supported: 54 Blockchains (30k+ Tokens)
Air-gapped: 100% offline
Cross-Platform: Mobile, Web Browser + Hardware
Ledger NANO X
Cold (Hardware Wallet)
Up to 100 apps
Cross-Platform: IOS & Android, Desktop (W, OS, L)
Cold (Hardware Wallet)
Coins Supported: 1800+ Tok
Unlimited Apps & Wallets
Shamir Backup: Safe from theft or destruction.
Cross-Platform: Browser, Desktop (W, OS, L)
*Note: SafePal supports FOTA directly. If you prefer Ledger or Trezor you must pair it with Metamask.
3. Is FOTA Crypto a Good Investment?
The Triple-A title already hints at a bunch of facts.
First and foremost, it is supported by an industry titan (Microsoft) and over 95 Partners such as DexTools, MH Ventures, and L.A.B.S.
Second, the game’s budget is at least eight figures, FOTA secured $8.3M in the seed round alone. Third, it took years to build (2015-2022), so you can expect a unique player experience, impressive graphics, a talented team, and a solid supportive community.
FOTA – Fight of the Ages Price Analysis
The Fight of Ages (FOTA) ICO (IDO) on June 16th was a success, raising 1.7 million at a price of $0.17 per FOTA, which we must add to the 8.3 million already secured in the Seed Round. FOTA reached its ATH (~$9.00 on Huobi Global) at the time of its launch (16 Jun 2022) which would have netted a ~52.94x ROI (+5,194%) from its IDO price ($0.17).
However, Fota – Fight of the ages plummeted to $0.74 on the same day of its launch, and now de FOTA/USDT pair is trading at around ~$0.022 (23rd of Nov 2022) and $22K 24 hours trading volume. It is still too early to draw any kind of conclusion and most of the price analyses at this point are most likely wrong.
We believe this is a significantly undervalued project that would be an excellent addition to a long-term portfolio. We think this is a good price to begin accumulating positions.
FOTA Token Utility
Fight of the Ages issued only one Token to manage the circulation of money and ensure low inflation. The $FOTA Token is the soul of the Metaverse Economy and has the following use-cases:
- Raise Capital: FOTA raised $8.3M in its seed round alone. Its IDO on June 16, 2022 was a success, raising another $1.78M.
- Governance: FOTA coin holders are able to decide on events and situations that occur during the game and shape the development of Fight of the Ages. The project has a DAO reward scheme in place to encourage participation and community feedback.
- Farming: Fight of the Ages uses a Hybrid Farming mechanism that allows users to use both LP tokens and FOTA Tokens to Farm with a LP token/FOTA Token profit ratio of 2.5. Users can earn profits daily as well as unfarm anytime without any cost.
- Purchase in-game items: The FOTA Token can be used to purchase Heroes, Weapons, Equipment, Skin, Land, and others in the FOTA Marketplace. Players will have to buy at least 1 Hero as well as common class equipment and Aether to level up their Heroes and items.
- Game Rewards: Players engaging in PvE Quest or PvP Battle will receive the reward in FOTA.
- Exchange/Rent/Trade: You can trade FOTA in several centralized exchanges (CEX) and decentralized exchanges (DEX). Fight of the Ages has its own decentralized exchange that allows players to directly trade and rent NFTs with each other.
Apart from that, you can join the FOTA referral program and receive a 2% F1 bonus based on marketplace transaction fees, rewards claimed and rewards won in Duels. The only condition is to farm with a certain amount of points.
Here are a few critical metrics for Fight of the Ages (FOTA):
|TOKEN NAME||Fight of The Ages (FOTA)|
|Token Type||BEP-20 (BNB Smart Chain)|
|Maximum Token Supply||$700,000,000 (700M|
|Seed Sale Token Price||1 FOTA = Not Set|
|Seed Sale Token Allocation||10.5M (1.5% of maximum token supply)|
|Amount Raised Seed Sale||$8,300,000 (8.3M)|
|Strategic Sale Token Price||1 FOTA = $0.12|
|Strategic Sale Token Allocation||35M (5.00% of Maximum token supply)|
|Amount Raised Strategic Sale||$4,200,000 (4.2M)|
|Private Sale Token Price||1 FOTA = $0.15|
|Private Sale Token Allocation||21M (3.00% of Maximum token supply)|
|Private Sale Date||11 May – 12 May 2022|
|Amount Raised Private Sale||$3,150,000 (3.15M)|
|Public Sale Token Price (IDO)||1 FOTA = $0.17|
|Public Sale Token Allocation||10.5M (1.5% of Maximum token supply)|
|Public Sale Date||16 Jun 2022|
|Amount Raised IDO||$1,785,000 (~1.78M)|
|Initial Circulating Supply||8,750,000 (1.25%) – Check for current|
|Total Token Supply||14,000,000 (2%) – Check for updates|
Fight of Ages is a breath of fresh air in the GameFi industry.
Fight of Ages (FOTA) is a crypto gem with triple AAA fundamentals, a seamless gameplay experience with unique technology features and game modes. A big budget. A team of skilled game developers, and backing from big tech titans (Microsoft) and blockchain leaders like DexForce or the Blockchain Game Alliance (BGA).
But how do I buy Fight of the ages? Follow our 3-Step process:
- STEP 1: Choose a Fiat-to-crypto exchange: Huobi (non-US residents) or BitMart (US) and Binance (non-US) if you prefer a DEX.
- STEP 2: Buy a Crypto Paired with Fota – Fight of the Ages: Buy USDT for a Centralized Exchange (CEX). Buy BNB (for fees) and USDT for a Decentralized exchange (DEX).
- STEP 3: Buy Buy FOTA Coin in a supporting Exchange: Huobi (CEX) and Pancakeswap (DEX).
- STEP 4 (Bonus): Keep your FOTA Tokens safe: “Not your keys, Not your coins.” The best hardware wallet for FOTA coin is SafePal.
Please bear in mind that micro caps ($0-$1M or 0-25BTC market cap) such as FOTA are extremely volatile. None can predict the future (who says so is lying to you). Never invest money that you can’t afford to lose. Do not get cold feet by FOMO or go all-in on a project. Never invest money you can’t afford to lose
How can I Stake FOTA (Fight of the Ages)?
Currently, FOTA cannot be staked but farmed. FOTA players can use a Hybrid Farming mechanism that allows to use both LP tokens and FOTA Tokens to Farm with a LP token/FOTA Token profit ratio of 2.5. Users can earn profits daily as well as unfarm anytime without any cost.
How Much Does it Cost to Get Started in Fight of the Ages?
Entry players require to have at least 1 hero with equipment such as weapons. According to Fight of the Ages, the entry costs are around 150-200$/NFT.
However, to tackle the “high-entry Heroes” problem, FOTA included a Rent-to-play mechanism that allows players to lend or borrow heroes and items from/to other players. Players can also try out the game in free-to-play mode.
The information provided in this guide is not investment advice, financial advice or trading advice. It is recommended that you practice due diligence (including consultation with a professional financial advisor before investing or trading securities and cryptocurrencies). The author hold positions in Fight of the Ages (FOTA). Altcoins Mastery owns and recommends Fight of the Ages (FOTA).